In our quest for the cleanest video signal and best range possible, we have ventured way beyond the traditional bent lobes of Cloverleaf designs and invested significant time and effort in finding the best antenna designs known to man, and modifying them specifically for FPV use.
After extensive design and testing, we focused on making sure the Triumph was durable enough to take even the toughest of abuse. After many test flights and extensive feedback from our pilots, we decided to use a double-jacket heavy duty Semi-Rigid cable and tin-plated connectors. For protection we created a special foam-filled and ultrasonic welded enclosure to secure the antenna from inbound trees, or other objects 🙂
- Manufactured and tested to highest standards
- Best in class range and signal quality
- Extra compact and low weight
- Ultrasonic welded and foam infused cover for ultimate crash-protection
- Double-jacket semi-rigid cable for heavy impact resistance
- Frequency range: 5500-6000MHz
- Gain: 1.26dbic
- Axial Ratio: 0.74
- Cable: RG402 (heavy duty)
- Weight: 8.5g – 9.8g
- Height: 50mm, 1.97 in
- Connector: SMA
- 2x TBS Triumph antenna-Stub SMA(LHCP)
There are no reviews yet.